Face Mask 3M™ Reusable Half Face Mask Ready-to-Use Kit 7523 (A2+P3R)
The 3M 7500 Series Face Mask Respirator Kit offers exceptionally high levels of wearer comfort and a good fit across a broad range of face shapes & sizes. Suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods. Conveniently packaged in a ready-to-use kit with A2P3 filters offering protection against fine dusts, oil and water-based mists and organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C.
- Offers protection against fine dusts, oil and water-based mists and organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C.
- Extremely pliable, soft silicone facepiece: Offers exceptionally high levels of user comfort and a good fit over a broad range of face shapes & sizes.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator - even in hot and humid conditions.
- Built to last: Durable construction and a wide range of spare parts.
- Adjustable head harness: Enables the user to obtain a balanced, secure fit. Drop-down feature for easy removal during breaks.
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to a wide range of 3M™ gas, vapour & particulate filters.
For easy, convenient breathing protection against organic vapours and particulates, use 3M™ Reusable Half Mask Respirator Kit, 7523L. The mask is lightweight and low-maintenance, with a soft silicone facepiece for comfort and durability. Our ready-to-use A1P2 R respirator kit has everything you need for respiratory protection in one pack, and is ideal for common applications in agriculture, construction and painting. Our ready-to-use, A2P3 R respirator kit has everything you need for industrial use, and is ideal for common applications in agriculture, construction and painting. It’s economical and easy to handle, and it includes a large-size 3M™ Reusable Half Mask 7502 and a set of filters. The half mask has a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to help reduce heat and moisture build up, with minimal restriction to your breathing. The low-profile, twin-filter design offers a secure and balanced feel, and the bayonet connection fitting system allows you to easily connect filters to the mask. It offers protection against organic vapours up to bp > 65 °C.
Suggested Applications - Common industrial applications, such as agriculture, construction and painting.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£3.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||0-1 Days||2-4 Days||Tue 1 Dec - Fri 4 Dec|
|£4.99||Royal Mail - 1st Class||0-1 Days||1-2 Days||Mon 30 Nov - Wed 2 Dec|
|£10.28||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||0-1 Days||2-3 Days||Tue 1 Dec - Thu 3 Dec|
|£12.95||Courier - Overnight (M-F Pre 6pm)||0-1 Days||0-1 Days||Fri 27 Nov - Tue 1 Dec|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Working Day||Tue 1 Dec|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Saturday||Sat 5 Dec|
|£24.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Working Day||Tue 1 Dec|
|£29.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Saturday||Sat 5 Dec|
|Despatch||Today (Cut off time 3pm M-F)|
|Country of Origin||Germany|