Extra Long Hot Water Bottle
Extra Long Hot Water Bottle is a branded Warmies Hot Water Bottle presented in beautifully designed and luxurious covers that make for one of the best and longest hot water bottles available.
- Extra Long Hot Water Bottle.
- Luxury Hot Water Bottle Covers.
- Many colour and design choices.
- Approx. 32 inch size.
- Trusted Warmies Hot Water Bottle Brand.
Conforms to all known safety standards including BS8433, ASTM-f963, NB Toys and EN71-1/2/3.
Please refer to the manufacturer's instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety. At the time of writing, the instructions supplied are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity or less.
- Do not overfill as this may cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage. Finger tight should be adequate.
- Finally, make sure the funnel is empty.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
- When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
Retain these instructions for future reference.
It is strongly recommended that children are supervised when using hot water bottles.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£3.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||0-1 Days||2-4 Days||Fri 31 Jan - Wed 5 Feb|
|£4.96||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||0-1 Days||2-4 Days||Fri 31 Jan - Wed 5 Feb|
|£4.99||Royal Mail - 1st Class||0-1 Days||1-3 Days||Thu 30 Jan - Tue 4 Feb|
|£4.99||Royal Mail - 1st Class||0-1 Days||1-2 Days||Thu 30 Jan - Mon 3 Feb|
|£5.95||Royal Mail - 2nd Class||0-1 Days||2-3 Days||Fri 31 Jan - Tue 4 Feb|
|£10.14||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||0-1 Days||2-3 Days||Fri 31 Jan - Tue 4 Feb|
|£12.95||Courier - Overnight (M-F Pre 6pm)||0-1 Days||1-2 Days||Thu 30 Jan - Mon 3 Feb|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Pre 1pm)||Same Day||Next Working Day||Thu 30 Jan|
|£14.95||Royal Mail - Special Delivery (Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||This Saturday||Sat 1 Feb|
|£24.95||Courier - Economy (M-F Pre 6pm)||0-1 Days||2-4 Days||Fri 31 Jan - Wed 5 Feb|
|Availability||Available to Order|
|Despatch||Today (Cut off time 3pm M-F)|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Tariff Description||Rubber Hot Water Bottle - With Fabric Cover|