Face Swap Face Mask - Photo Upload
A serious face mask covering with a fun face-swap photo upload for you to load up any face you photo'd and wear with pride. Photo you partner and wear their face with pride, or photo anyone you like and upload for fun... either way use the face mask and follow the guidelines on how to use your face covering.
- Face mask covering.
- Available in 2 size options.
- Trusted HappySnapGifts® brand.
Polyester Photo & Logo Printed Fabrics
When your product is printed you will see the image will be stunning, as good as the image you have sent us almost. The image will not run or fade over time as the print is infused (dyed) into the very fabric itself and will not damage the image when it gets wet or damp.
- 100% Polyester Fabric used for the Printed Fabric.
- CARELESSNESS CAUSES FIRE.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
NOTE: June 2020
- These masks sold as face coverings are luxury made face masks perfectly suited for personal use and for regular washing.
- WHO (at the time of writing) recommend non-medical masks to be made of 3 layers of construction depending on the fabric used: an inner layer touching the mouth and an outer layer that is exposed to the environment.
- Choose water-absorbing (hydrophilic) fabric for the internal layers (the one touching the face) to readily absorb droplets, combined with an external synthetic material that does not easily absorb liquid (hydrophobic).
- Masks should be worn by 1 person. Masks should be changed if soiled or wet.
- Non-medical masks should be washed frequently and handled carefully so as not to contaminate others.
- Non-medical masks (referred to as "fabric") are made from a variety of woven (eg cotton) and non-woven fabrics (polypropylene) layered in sequences and in diverse shapes.
- A non-medical mask is neither a medical device nor PPE.
- The UK Government also give advice on how to wear a face mask, advice may change of course over time.
The information below is for guidance. Actual delivery costs and dates depend on the delivery address, weight and time your order is placed. Cut-off time for Overnight Orders is 12 noon.
|Price||Method||Manufacture Time||Delivery Time||Est. Delivery Date|
|£3.95||Royal Mail 2nd Class (Tracked)||1-4 Days||2-3 Days||Thu 8 Dec - Wed 14 Dec|
|£4.99||Royal Mail 1st Class (Tracked)||1-4 Days||1-2 Days||Wed 7 Dec - Tue 13 Dec|
|£11.97||DHL Courier (Economy M-F Pre 6pm)||1-4 Days||2-3 Days||Thu 8 Dec - Wed 14 Dec|
|£14.98||DHL Courier (Overnight M-F Pre 6pm)||1-4 Days||0-1 Days||Tue 6 Dec - Mon 12 Dec|
|£14.99||Royal Mail (Special Delivery Overnight M-F Pre 1pm)||Today||Next Working Day||Mon 5 Dec|
|£17.99||Royal Mail (Special Delivery on Saturday Pre 1pm)||Monday||Next Saturday||Sat 17 Dec|
|£34.99||Royal Mail (Special Delivery Overnight M-F Pre 9am)||Today||Next Working Day||Mon 5 Dec|
|£39.99||Royal Mail (Special Delivery on Saturday Pre 9am)||Monday||Next Saturday||Sat 17 Dec|
|Despatch||1-4 Days (to Personalise) or Upgrade at Checkout for Overnight Delivery|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Tariff Description||Face Mask (Other Fabrics)|
|Product Weight||16 g|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 16cm|
|Size & Shape||Small / Printed Edge (Approx. 16cm x 10cm), Small / Black Edge (Approx. 16cm x 10cm), Large / Printed Edge (Approx. 20cm x 14cm), Large / Black Edge (Approx. 20cm x 14cm)|
|Photos to Print||Photos to Front|
|Product Offer||Storage Pouch +|
|Product Type||Face Mask|
Travel & Outdoors > Face Masks
face mask > disposable face mask
Photos & Artwork
Have your photos ready as they need to be uploaded before you pay for your order.
Loading photos on HappySnapGifts®
- Select your Products & Add to Cart.
- You will be presented with a screen to upload the correct number of photos for each item in the cart OR Continue Shopping to add other products.
- "Personalise Here" for the 1st product & upload photos.
- TOP TIP Drag your photos into the order you want them to appear on the product.
- Add any Personalised Text.
- "Save and Continue".
- Personalise other items in the cart and "Complete Order"
Can I pay now and upload later?
No. Our system is set to be fail-safe and ensure you can only order if you have completed all the photo uploading to complete your product.
Can I place the photo's in a certain order?
Yes. You will be presented with a "mock-up" of your product which will have the corresponding numbers of where the photos will be placed. If your item has say 6 photo's to upload then upload them all, then if needed, drag them into a different order to correspond with the mini-mock-up image presented. Only click to submit and pay when you are ready as we will use these images in the right order for your order.
Can I see a preview of my product?
Not yet. We ask you to upload the photos and drag them into the right order on the system to match the mock-up you will see. At a later date, very soon we hope, you will be able to click and upload in the right position and see a preview at the same time as you build the product ready to order. This will be ready as we say as soon as we can so our best advice is to take care and re-order your product photo's before confirming your order. It's really very easy - give it a go and you will see.
Replication of your photo is to the best standard possible though we do not edit or alter image quality before we print. Send us the very best "in-focus" and well-lit image and to the largest size possible and you will be amazed at the incredible detail. Send us fuzzy, old or out-of-focus images and these will be replicated in detail without editing so you will get a product as good as the images you send. Most new mobile phones produce great quality images though where we usually have problems is where we receive a scan of a very old photo or a pixellated image that was so small when it was taken (perhaps on early 1990's style phones) that we have to enlarge to fit onto a relatively large product.
Luxury Photo Fabric
We use a luxury photo fabric for our photo-printed fabric products. The print method we use is the latest state-of-the-art dye-sublimation process and the inks we use will not run; the image is actually dyed into the fabric itself.